“Don’t hang the nose, keep your fluffy tail up!” @ Otter
In a land far, far away, under the birch leaves, where the Rustlers dig their burrows, this strange story happened. As we know from school, the rustlers live under our feet, and we can hear them in late autumn when they rustle in the fallen leaves. However, no one has ever seen a live rustler. Well… except for me, of course. And I’m in a hurry to share what I’ve seen with you…
Professor Shurstein (and this is the very clever Shursh) loved solitude. He often said that only when he was alone could he invent all sorts of strange things. This time he invented the time machine that ran on the energy generated by the huge spinning wheel. In fact, it was a time machine that harnessed the energy of the squirrels the professor ran in the wheel. And that would have been OK, but his daughter loved playing with these squirrels, and while the professor was asleep, she, as a curious girl should, started playing with Sam the squirrel, pushing different buttons on the machine.
When the professor woke up, he found that all the settings of the time machine had been messed up and the creatures from different times were some in the future, some in the past, and his daughter was lost in time. So he had to seek help from Otter and Smoker, who, despite their cute appearance, were real ninjas. So began the adventure…
The game is a single-screen platformer. Your task is to traverse the screens and jump on the platforms to kill all the creatures that cross your path. It is recommended to play in pairs, in which case the game is not as difficult. You get bonuses for killing some creatures.
- Bomb – blows up all creatures on the screen.
- Asterisk – enhances your weapons. You can take up to three stars (the strength of the weapon is reflected in the top menu).
- Shield – taking one-time damage saves your accumulated weapon (its presence is reflected in the upper menu).
- Mug of Beer – you get extra life.
- Alarm Clock – Stops all creatures on the screen for a short time.
- Shoe with Wings – allows you to jump twice, bouncing off the air (its presence is reflected in the top menu).
- Skull – a badass prize that temporarily changes the player’s control. It’s fun to grab it in the heat of the game 🙂
Minimum: ZXEvolution based on TS-Config + AY8910
Recommended: ZXEvolution with TS-Config + TurboSound + General Sound + full kempston
Resolution: 360×288 256 colours.
Game size: 1.7 MB.
Keyboard, Kempston, Full Kempston, Redefine Keys
Cursor – Direction
Z – Jump
X – Fire
Also used automatically by default: Kempston, Full Kempston.
Crossbar – control.
Start Button – pause the game (only works if Full Kempston is present, no other ways to pause the game)
B Button – to throw a star
A, C or Up Button – to jump
AWSD – Direction
R – Jump
T – Fire
– Slip, VBI
– Mister Robin, Joe Vondayl, Colorizator
– Fatal Snipe
– Black Cat