The dogad has kidnapped Fred, and they will only free him if you destroy the rooms of a building. This building belongs to the bank that evicted ‘dogad’ friends. How do you do it? Just be a cat, Misifu!!
This is the ‘Remeow’, remake of ZXDev’19 “Misifu la Gatita”, improving not only graphics by the internationally known artist ‘Jarlaxe’, but also re-developing every phase of the game.
Now it features:
- better collisions
- better and more optimized code.
- richer visuals
You’ll see there are two versions: One tribute to CGA-PC Alley Cat, and one featuring ZX Speccy COLOR.
Levels Instructions (Please read!)
- Alley. Try to jump inside a window, but be aware of the dog, he will try to bite you and take a life.
- Cheese. Try to eat ALL the mousies. Some holes are connected if you press space, just discover them.
- Fishtank. Enter inside fishtank jumping inside it. Inside fishtank: eat all fishes but be aware of eels and oxygen.
- Bookshelf. Destroy the vases on the bookshelf, but be aware of the spider, and the dog!
- Bird. Throw the birdcage, eat the bird!
- Sleeping dogs. Press space when on drinkers, be aware of touching them twice, or you’ll wake them… and that’s not ending so well.
- Hearts. That’s the last level and thus the most difficult. Reach the topmost without falling and you’ll rescue Fred and see the ending. The game will restart from Alley after hearts.
Keyboard: OPQA SPACE
Kempston Joystick (0 = pause)
Jordi – Program code
Beyker – Intro music
N1k-O – In-game music
Jarlaxe – Graphics
ER – Loading screen